top of page
Have on-site renewable energy or purchase a percentage of renewable energy
• Install alternative energy sources onsite such as solar panels.
• Purchase renewable energy. For more information on green power purchasing visit:
• The U.S. EPA's Guide to Purchasing Green Power
• Duke Energy's GoGreen Ohio program for purchasing renewable energy
• Duke Energy’s Small Business Energy Saver Program
Using green power helps to support renewable energy development, reduce the carbon footprint associated with your purchased electricity, and hedge against future electricity price increases and volatility.
bottom of page